Friday, August 24, 2007


The day before Great Grandma's 91st birthday the girls and I went to "Build A Bear" and made this little pup for Great Grandma. At B.A.B. they call him the brown sugar pup so the girls wanted to name him sugar. I wanted to call him Pedunks because that is what Grandma used to call me when I was little and also my girls. She refers to any cute little kid/baby as a "Pedunks" whatever that is?! Since I was the one typing out the certificate I took the liberty to name him Sugar Pedunks. We also put a little voice box in his paw and recorded our voices it says "Happy 91st Birthday Great Grandma, We LOVE YOU! Brandi, Paige and Megan. We each made a wish for Great Grandma on a satin heart and placed them inside too. Before I put him in the box to send him the girls each gave him a BIG hug that way when Great Grandma hugs Sugar Pedunks it will be like getting hugs from her Ohio girls!

No comments: