Thursday, August 23, 2007


Don't forget to check out my "Picture of the Day" blog it is all freshly updated too...there will be photo's of the girls first dance classes for the 2007-2008 season tonight as well.

Hey there I'm back... and I am going to try and catch this blog up to speed in the next few days..so let's go back in time for a moment. These pictures are from August 10th our 11th wedding anniversary. Mike and I took a motorcycle ride down to Logan, OH about 40 minutes south of Columbus. Here I am standing at the door of the rooftop cottage at the Laurel Brook Farm Bed and Breakfast. I think the reason I am not all smiles is that it was taking forever for Mike to snap the photo and I was hungry for the first time in 3 days. I had been diagnosed with strep throat on Thursday and here we are Saturday a.m. and I want some breakfast!
Mike sitting across the room from the bed...it was very cozy but very nice.
The bed had a sky light above it and their was a cover you could put up so that you could sleep without the sun blasting you in the face.

The view from our private deck. It was so nice being so far out in the country. The stars were crazy and we were able to see the meteor showers...very cool!

Mike's Honda Nighthawk...it spent it's first night ever (since Mike has owned it) outside...no garage.

No comments: