Friday, August 31, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Fifty Eight

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? My Dad, he never judges me and I know he does not gossip.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Venice, Italy

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? The birth of my children...Paige's was nice and calm, Megan's was pretty intense.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt? Gee I can't think of anything original...the celebrities now a days are pretty clueless and immature don't think I could top any of their antics.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? I was a month shy of 32 when Paige was born. I am glad I waited til my 30's to have kids. Before that I got to practice on my nephew and niece and Nick and Jess (the kids I nannied for). But I wouldn't say there is a perfect age. My sister is just 3 years older than me and her kids are grown up and they all seem pretty happy too.

No comments: