Friday, July 06, 2007

Here are some more photo's from our first day at The Magic Kingdom. We didn't take as many photo's this day because we just had the little camera, then the batteries pooped out and then it rained later in the day. We started this day off in Adventureland and we rode each ride in that section before going to another section. It was a good way to do the park not as much hiking around. We walked through the "Swiss Family Robinson Tree House", rode Aladdin's Magic Carpets, saw the show in the Tikki Room (ya know the tikki tikki tikki tikki room) did the Jungle Cruise (the animals don't look as real as they did when I was 7, hmmmm) and one of our favorites "The Pirates of the Caribbean". They have redone the Pirates ride and Captain Jack Sparrow shows up in 3 different scenes. He looks good too, they got the eyes perfect!


Check out my Blog of the day for photos from our hotel pool.
I almost forgot to post this one of Brer Bear, Megan, Paige and Brer Fox!
Here we are first thing in the morning, nice and fresh walking around in the Swiss Family Robinson Tree house. I don't think this would have been half as fun later in the day when it was near 90!

On Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride!

The "Tikki Room" a classic!

Going on the Jungle Cruise!




Megan and Paige looking goofy in their 3-D glasses for "Mickey's Philhar-Magic" show. This is a fun show to sit and watch your kids try and grab the 3-D Jewels that seem to float out at you in the Ariel scene.
The last time we were at Magic Kingdom they had the "It's a Small World" ride shut down for refurbishment. So this was the first time that Paige and Megan went on it. They both enjoyed all the glitter, singing and bright colors...also the air conditioned boat ride was a plus too.


In line for the Dumbo ride....Megan insisted we wait and it doesn't really matter because there is ALWAYS a line!
As always Dumbo is worth the wait...love those smiles!
Here's a cute shot of Paige and Mike on the "Transit Authority"...a good ride to go relax on...never a line, and it is covered and you can rest your feet. Oh and for some reason the picture of me and Megan turned out blurry.

Mike, Paige and Megan posing with Buzz Ligthtyear!

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

I am really enjoying all your vacation photos. I am working more than full time again and I am exhausted. It's only been 6 weeks since the neck surgery. I am still living on the moraphine. Slow recovery process. So I look, I see, I lurk, I just haven't had a ton of time to post. So I am visiting you and enjoy the time here. Thanks Brandi. Your a good kid. Aunt Jo is very sick with the flu right now. The bathroom kind. Talk with you later. bye, love ya