Sunday, November 19, 2006












This is the first face I saw yesterday morning...Megan comes downstairs while I am getting ready for a busy day at Andersons...(Saturday+The Big O.S.U-Michigan game=crazy day at The Andersons).

She says "HI I'm a Hollywood Turkey". So I had to get the camera out and preserve that silly face! When Aunt Deb came over to watch the girls last Thurday while we went to parent-teacher confrences they all played turkeys....sang songs and danced. I guess Megan was still in turkey mode alomost 2 days later!
Even when it is overcast here we still have sunshine....and we call it Megan!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Oh my gosh! She looks just like you at the same age! She is way to cute and so were you, guess you still are! Thanks for sharing the young'n and her OHIO spirit! Go Buckeyes! Happy Sunday Sis..