Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Paige and her "plump and perky turkey"....she had to decorate a turkey for the class bullitan board. The turkey was supposed to represent the childs intrest. So Paige's turkey is wearing a fancy and colorful dance costume and she is holding a sign that reads "Express Yourself". Paige reported back to us that her turkey has the most feathers so far out of the entire class. I don't doubt that for a second....I know I helped her glue all those darn feathers on. You should have seen my fingers...and the tablecloth was covered with little feather fuzzies. All in the name of class projects!
Oh My Gosh! I just noticed that Paige is almost as tall as
the fireplace mantel....when did that happen???
Megan doing her best "I'm so sweet pose".
It's Princess Megan with her funky 80's look ballet headband!
Rebel drop the leaf! What weaf, I don't have a weaf!
Rebel has the cutest little puppy butt....The End!

3 comments:

JustMeShann said...

The puppy is growing and so are the girls... Cute, Cute! Thanks for sharing Sis... Have a great weekend,
Love ya Shann

Callie Ann said...

I love her turkey. It's so darn cute. Good job. that puppy and those girls are so CUTE I just can't say it enough. cute cute cute. Thanks for sharing

W----> said...

I sae yes to all of the above.