Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Megan's "thankful family turkey". This is the turkey that our family made for the kindergarten hallway at school. We were encouraged to put a family photo on it and tell what we are thankful for. I was just thankful that we had a photo with all four of us in it. We had fun making it and as you can see we used up more of our colorful turkey feathers. We hope you all have a happy turkey day. We are thankful for having so many wonderful people to share our lives with. XOXOXOXO :>
All those rubber stamps I have are good for something. Megan had fun stamping her turkey. Then I wrote the words. Things we are thankful for such as, our home, family, friends, our dogs...Rowdy and Rebel, our fish, school, books and of course toys. I was just thankful that she did not have me write candy! :)

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I Love the Turkeys! Gobble,Gobble! Thanks for Sharing... love you all, Shann

Callie Ann said...

yeah, we are thankful that you share with us. Have a good turkey week.
Callie