Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rowdy and Rebel



















LIFE IS GOOD!

We have yummy cookies in the cookie jar....made chocolate-peanut butter chip cookies last night while watching the Buckeyes play . They were at Illinoise and they won 17 to 10. They were not playing their best game, but we still got the win. Hopefully there will be no repeats of that performance in the next two weeks. Especially when Michigan comes to the Horseshoe on November 18th.

The girls had fun playing with Rebel this weekend. They made up a new outdoor game while I was out doing yardwork. The game is called "fishing for puppies" . They tied a rubber dog toy to a pink jump rope then they run with it dragging behind them and the puppy chases them. I told them to let him catch it every once in a while or he would give up. They all had a fun time and the puppy is worn out.
YUM-O

As you can see Megan is wearing her "Bear Naked" p.j.'s that Aunt Shann got her from Cabella's for her 5th birthday this past July. When she got them Megan said " I can't wear those I will be too hot".Well last week when the mercury dropped into the 20's overnight I got them out and told her to try them on. She did but a little relunctatly. Then a few mornings later she says "I love these bear p.j.'s they are so soft I don't ever want to take them off". So thanks Aunt Shann for the comfy cozy bear p.j.'s ...do they make them in momma's size?? Big sister Paige reading a Disney fairy book to Megan after they had thier baths/showers. Both my girls can read now. Megan read "Go Dog Go" on Friday night. She has also been reading the little books that she wrote at school to us. She is really coming on strong in the reading department and we are so proud of her! It is fun to see the sparkle in her eyes and the look of satisfaction when she reads all by herself. To me that is when you know they are growing up, reading is everything it opens up their entire world. I am so glad that both my kids love books!

Rebel taking a nap on big dog Rowdy's bed. He is in his play dead pose... with his legs straight out.

4 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Thanks for sharing. How Damn cute is all that. cute, I tell you cute.

JustMeShann said...

Thanks for filling my withdrawls with Ohhh Sooo Cute pictures... I am glad she likes the PJ's, we would all have a pair if they had biggers sizes... I am glad the girls are having fun with the puppy and reading too... What a great sister picture, the two of them reading... Thanks for finishing my weekend with happy pictures... Love ya, Shann

JustMeShann said...

Wish I had some of those cookies with a cold glass of milk for breakfast :o)

I love Rowdy's picture, the side view...

Hey, you need to take a picture of the bottom of Rebels paws, they are so cute... So white and so black, he sure is a cute pup...

W----> said...

I Love My Ohio Girls end the Dogs and the Cookis look good.