Monday, October 20, 2008

Here are some more pictures from the pumpkin patch, enjoy!
I made them take their vest off for this picture, can you tell they are suffering? In a few years I will have to force them to put their vest/jacket/coat on. We saw all the middle school and high school kids at the football game the other night with nothing but sweatshirts on. They are "too cool" for coats at that age.



I think it's time to put some bricks on Paige's head...she's catching up to me!




The last time we went to Freeman's was in 2006. It's kinda fun to see how much the kids have sprouted up.


What a difference between age 5 below and age 7 above!

Here is a blast from the past...age 4 just three years ago!
Just one more from 2006, I just love Megan's expression :) silly girl!


No comments: