Tuesday, April 08, 2008


Snapshots from our sunny Sunday afternoon.
After spending an hour playing in Hannah's backyard on the swing set Paige and Megan came home and decided to do some watercolor painting on our back patio. While they were painting I brought them their lunch so they could dine alfresco.



Rebel dined alfresco too. He had his big puppy pillow out their and he was enjoying a nap in the sun after lunch. I tell ya it's a dogs life!


While I was out front cleaning out the van and washing it our neighbor Chris was out with his son Jake. Jake just adores Paige and Megan. The girls got out some bubbles and entertained Jake while Mike and Chris chatted.




2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Wish I was there! Water colors, bubbles and kites make spring! The little guy is a cutie! Love ya, Shann

Callie Ann said...

I am so proud of you, your such a good mom.

Love the pics.