Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sunday morning (my day to sleep in past 6:30 a.m.) Paige came tip toeing into my room (she waited until 8 a.m.) and she says "Mom you said if we got up early we might have time to go to see the Big Bugs again, well I got up early". We had missed one of the bugs on our visit with Deb last Wed. because it was getting dark, we had the dogs with us etc. Well if you don't mean it with my kids then don't say it/promise it because they WILL remember (kinda like their mom in that way). Well it was a beautiful Sunday morning and the last day of the BIG BUGS so what could I do except say "Yes of course we will go". I am glad that I did because we had a fun time exploring the entire park, my camera had fresh batteries and the lighting was perfect. We had a wonderful time and I have a bunch more photos to share so come back by and I may have them posted later today or tomorrow. I have pictures of the secret garden, a cool tree house, roses, waterfalls...and lots of sweet smiles from Paige and Megan too.
The Dragon Fly, he is the one we missed on our first visit.
Below Paige and Megan are doing their impersonation of ants.

The Damsel Fly was pretty in the morning light.
The Spider is my favorite...it is so big but it has a friendly face. It reminds me of Charlotte. By the way Paige is reading "Charlotte's Web" for free reading in her SOAR class.
Do they look like they are freaking out? I told them to look scared of the spider and this is what I got. Silly little girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This place is really neat, Jessie & Levi would love it. Jessie loved the Charlotte's Web book. Angie