Thursday, October 11, 2007

Our new bed (mattress & box springs) got here today! Here it is dressed in all it's new bedding! When we unfolded the blue quilt out tumbled two matching king pillow shams. The quilt was missing it's tag so we had no idea that it came with shams. They usually do not come as a set and they cost a lot (they know you will buy them...because they match) . So that was a pleasant surprise.
So what do you think blue shams or brown shams. Not as interesting as Ree's (Pioneer Woman) polls but it's all I have to offer.



4 comments:

Callie Ann said...

I love the blue wall... yummy. I vote for blue shams. The brown got boring. so blue blue blue. Nice bed!!! I am leaving for home today and it's raingin in Sacramento today. ttyl

JustMeShann said...

I vote the blue shams also for a bright crisp look, but the brown is more relaxing to me... You have the best of two feelings; what a great surprise... I love the bed and the whole room... It was worth the wait sis... Love ya, Shann

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi, I can't make up my mind, I really like them both. And I love the entire room, the furniture it georgeous! The wood is just warm and interesting. Your blue wall sets everything off to a T. Good going you guys!! Love, Carole

Callie Ann said...

Yoo who Brandi come on over and get an award I am giving to you. Keep on bloggin' girly