Friday, October 05, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Three


{Featured Flickr Feast by jason+amanda}

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

I would say a 10....first because it's MY day (although when I was a kid I always shared it with my Uncle Gary and my Grandpa Art so there were always a list of names on the cake). We are usually on vacation on my b.day also. I have celebrated at Disney World, in Napa, CA, at the Monterey Bay Aquarium but as long as I am with family and friends it's always fun.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

I hate (and I don't use the word hate lightly) the spelling of Vacuum. It makes no sense to me. It seems like it should be Vacume, ya know how that e at the end is supposed to make the vowel before it long or at least that is what they say.


Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

My sunglasses look exactly like my eyeglasses because my eyeglasses came with clip ons. I love the darn things.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

First it depends on what the book was about.

But I guess I would dedicate it to my Mom and Dad for supporting my love of reading. My mom would take me to the library when I was a kid and it was a dinky little thing. My dad would let me buy all of those paperback books from the Scholastic book orders. He said if I would read them he would buy them.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.

Chai on crushed ice, Matt at Sacred Grounds makes them perfectly.

No comments: