Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Sis!

My sister, Shannon's birthday is May 12 and my daughter Paige's birthday is May 13th so this will be a busy weekend for us...Party..party....party! These are the most recent pictures that I have of all of us from our trip to California in June of 2005. I looked through every picture from that trip and I do not have any of me and my sister together...except our feet. That is a shame...guess that's what happens when we are the ones shooting the photos. Guess we have to learn to hand the camera over and have it pointed at us next time.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend Sis. I love you and miss you with all of my heart!The Birthday girls....Aunt Shann and Paige.
Pop-pop, Paige and Aunt Shann
Megan, Chelsea, Paige and Aunt Shann
Shann's foot and my foot...our only photo together from 2005!
Like mother like daughter....Chelsea and Shann

The birthday girl....Happy Birthday Sis....I love you!

No comments: