Saturday, May 12, 2007

Highlights from Paige's 9th birthday party.

I think that this was one of Paige's best birthday parties yet. It was small 6 kids and that is including ours. It was just the right number of kids and it helps that her friends are so sweet. I think one of the funnest things they did was play with the glow bracelets that I gave them when we were in the car on the way to and from the bowling alley. My sister had sent us a tube of glow sticks and I passed them out and they were a huge hit. So thanks Sis. Well I need to go get Megan ready for dance recital practice. So I will post again tonight or tomorrow. We still need to call my sister and wish her a happy birthday too. Plus we are having Uncle Dave, Aunt Terry, Uncle Steve, Brittney and Aaron over for a cookout tonight. The parties never stop at our house! Wish me luck!
Paige and her butterfly cake...made by me and Mike.
Brittany, Olivia, Paige, Megan and Reilly
I actually got a picture of Paige in the air while she was jumping with excitement...she got a STRIKE!
The sisters...Megan and Paige
The Party Girls, Olivia, Paige, Reilly, Megan, Brittany, and Cameron
Paige opening her new quilt for her bed, she loves it...thank goodness!
Paige giving Brittany a super duper big hug...after Paige opened the white terrier pup Webkinz that Brittany gave to her. Paige named the puppy Jenny, because Aunt Jenny in California has a white terrier.
Paige, Brittan, Olivia and Reilly



Megan and Mom!

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

It looks like lots of fun was had... The party girls sure look happy! The cake is beautiful! Thanks for sharing... I was wondering how it all went... Love you, Shann

Callie Ann said...

I love that pic of you and megan just adorable.