Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Okay this is for you Dad.....now Ohio won't seem so far away from California, just somewhere over the rainbow.
We had a magical morning. After a big breakfast of waffles, banannas, bacon and milk to get Paige ready for her big reading test at school this a.m. she went up to brush her teeth and spied this rainbow out the window. So with toothbrush and camera in hand we headed for the front porch to oohhh and ahhhh at Mother Natures magic. Paige said "maybe this rainbow is here to wish me luck on my test". I would like to think that the rainbow came to remind us to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life. Anyway it was a fun way to start the day!

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

You are blessed! Welcome to blog land almost a year after me! You too will love sharing life with us all... Thanks Dad for getting my little sis to share her OHIO life with us, she will make our days brighter :o) It is a rainbow day here in transportation!! Always/Always Shann

W----> said...

I Got itfrom my little OHIO gril.this will give me one more woderful thing to look forwerd to every day I Love U.