Friday, October 06, 2006

Okay Sheila, here is the photo you requested. It was taken at M @ Miranova a fantastic resturaunt in downtown Columbus. Thanks to Lisa and Rob we had a night out on the town to celebrate my big 4-0. This place is awesome not only were the food and drinks out of this world ( I had halibut on top of lobster ravioli with sweet corn and asparagus) but the setting was lovely too. We had this cozy round enclosed booth that was topped with sheer curtains that hung from a 20 ft ceiling and this cool colorful chandelier over our table and to top it off a view of the river. The pink saphires on my ears and throat were my b.day gifts from Mike and the girls, plus he threw me a surprise party that was fun and festive. It made turning forty fun!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Great picture Sis... I havent had a picture of the two of you in ages :) Now I need a picture of the four of you... Please :)