Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Meet Joe Boxer! This is our buddy Joe, he lives with Aunt Deb and Bud. Joe is a registered therapy dog here in Central Ohio. He is the sweetest dog and so darn charming. His story is amazing....he was the runt of the litter and his mom didn't take care of him, then when he was a young pup he had cancer in his testicles, then while at a small airport (his dad Johny is a skydiver) he had a run in with a propeller and now he has a crooked nose and a few less teeth on one side. So he is the perfect canidate to help others get through the rough times. He has had his share of mishaps but he always comes out smiling. Whenevever we take him for walks he always spends some time rolling on his back in the grass with a silly grin on his face. He even wiggles down the grassy hill by the park head first, it is the funniest thing I have ever seen a dog do. We love Joe not just because he is a cool dog but because he always shares his joy for life.

3 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Sis, you need to add the Word Verification to your blog. It is on your blogger dashboard when you sign in, this will stop comments like the one above... Joe Boxer is a very Hansome guy; I see why you brag about him :O)

Callie Ann said...

Hey, Hey Brandi it's about time your joined us all that way we can stay up to date on the girls. I have been wondering to you have a picture album on line of them posted anywhere. Thanks Callie
I will add your link to my blog so Jake can check your blog out.

Brandi said...

Thanks Callie, I think Jake will be surprised at how big my kids are. Ya know I check in on Jack Pepper all the time, he makes me smile:) what a beautiful baby.
Ta-ta-for-now