Sunday, October 04, 2009


Paige, Rebel, Lauren and Megan taking an Autumn hike at Highbanks.


This old tree has so much personality.


I asked her to sit down and pose on this stump ...she said it was comfortable.


This is the Adena Indian Mound. It was a burial site for Native Americans.


This cracks me up the only one looking at the camera is Megan and she's totally hamming it up, as usual.

We were walking along and Megan says "hey mom look theirs a heart" so I snapped a picture of the dirt heart.


This is the feather Megan found and later taped to her writing assignment. So now it is like one of those "touch and feel books".

I got her this polar fleece for ten bucks at J.C. Penny. I'm glad she likes it because I love the way she looks in pink and brown.


A girl and her dog...it's a beautiful thing.

No comments: