Monday, May 04, 2009


Here are some more pictures from the art show at the kids school last Thursday. Deb and I were in the art room and saw this sign hanging up on the cabinet. I liked it so much I snapped a photo of it.

When we arrived at the Art Show Paige saw her friend Sydney and asked her to sign her art show shirt. All of the kids that volunteered to work at the show received t-shirts with special iron on decals on the front and they were having their friends sign the backs. I had to spray out a few of the kids last names (in paint shop) so I could show Paige's shirt below.


Here is Sydney, Cameron and Megan coloring Mona Lisa pins at one of the art activity tables.


Paige and I went into the art room so she could show me her dolphin.

Megan is pointing to her "Wild Thing".

Paige was working at the "paint your own cermaic necklace" booth when Aunt Deb arrived so we stopped by for a visit.


These bird pictures were done by the 4th graders. They didn't do these last year when Paige was a 4th grader. I sure hope they are still doing them when Megan gets to 4th grade. Our neighbor girl did the owl. They are so cute and have great personalities too.


Cameron made the cutest little owl out of clay.


Megan and Cameron modeling their "Derby Hats" with big attitude!

My what a big hat you have and big eyes too!

No comments: