Friday, December 05, 2008


My new point and click camera with hot pink highlights!

I got myself a new camera, nothing fancy like my sisters (that would be our dream camera) but just a point and click camera. The price was right (under forty bucks) and it has a bigger screen than Paige's Kodak (the little camera that I have been using for the past few years). We have a Nikon but it's kind of big and bulky for quick shots and for taking along on outings. I wasn't planning on getting myself a camera but it seemed like a good deal so I got it. We had been selling them at work on Black Friday we sold out of them within the first 25 minutes. Then on Saturday a lady returned two of them unopened so they were sitting at customer service. I asked if anyone had dibs on them and they said no so I snapped one up. Then when I got home I looked out on line and they go for anywhere from $48.00 to $78.00 plus shipping. So I did okay because I only paid $38.00 and I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn and stand in line in the cold.
Here are some of the first shots with my new camera...they were taken on Sunday, 11-30-08 please ignore the incorrect date stamp for some reason Mike thought it was the 28th.



By the way the girls are wearing make up because they were about to go to the dress rehearsal for the holiday show at their dance studio. I hate putting make up on them and they hate getting it put on and then they hate scrubbing it off. But this is good...they think make up is too much work so hopefully they will remember this when they are teens and not pile it on.



We took these after the girls dress rehearsal for the "Nutty Nutcracker". We took them to Don Pablos for dinner.

Paige would not agree to go out to dinner unless she could wipe some of her make up off. She tried to get the lipstick off and we took the eyeliner off as well. She does not like looking "different" but Megan didn't care she just wiped-smeared some of the lipstick off.


Don't you just love Megan's smile? She looks so mischievous!

Oliver and Jasper came along too, and they love chips but no salsa please.

No comments: