Friday, November 21, 2008

Gas Prices that are "Back to The Future"
Wednesday night after Paige's last horseback riding lesson we had to go get gas. This is what I paid. I was reading in the newspaper that even though the price of gas is the lowest since 2004 they are not expecting people to be traveling for the holidays. Hey maybe it's because everything else is still sky high!

After we filled up the gas tank it was time to feel up our tummies. The girls each had free meal coupons for Bob Evans so we stopped in for a warm dinner. The girls usually order milk with their meals but since it was so cold out they decided on hot chocolate.



Since their meals were free I let them splurge and order the dollar fifty ice cream sundae. I didn't order any but I got to eat most of the ice cream from Megan's. After she ate the mini Reese's and the whipped cream she decided she was full. I did read on the menu that the kids sundaes could be ordered for adults for an extra fifty cents. Does that make any sense to you? Just because you are over 12 you should pay an extra fifty cents for the same amount of ice cream? Hmmm where is the logic in that? I guess I am lucky that no one caught me eating Megan's ice cream...or I would have had to dig up two more quarters.

No comments: