Friday, August 01, 2008

I only have a bazillion pictures from California and I could not figure out what subject to blog about today...so I have just picked out some of my favorite fun shots. Above we have Paige, Chelsea and Megan getting ready for a girls night out to go watch the Monarch's play basketball. I think it is cool that my niece is 20 and she was thrilled to get to take her little cousins out on the town. Paige and Megan had a super time, cheering the Monarchs to victory, they also loved the frozen yogurt that Chelsea bought them on the way home.


Here is one of the zillion photo's that we have of Nugget. He's a camera magnet...like the super model of fish!
This one just makes me laugh...Mike is looking so thoughtful in the background and Paige is making some silly fish face and it's frozen in time for us to ponder...just what were they thinking?
Dad and Mike having some computer bonding time.
Just what shade of pink goes best with basil? No Mimi was not adding nail polish to her pesto I just caught her marking her measuring cup with it so she could read it better.
Hey Sis, I love your peeps!
I'm glad Carole made us stop and pose for a picture on our way out to eat. We don't all get in the same shot often enough.
Toothless 7 year old's just make me smile:) I took this about a minute after she yanked out her snaggletooth. She had offered to let me yank it but it did not feel quite ready. Then she went over to the mirror and pretty soon she says "gueth what?". My guess from the lisp was that she yanked her tooth out...sure enough the tooth fairy had to make a visit to California.
This just cracks me up....Mimi and Pop-pop are smiling all nice while their young grand daughters are yucking it up in the background. Fortunately I have a nice shot of the the four of them...but this one is the "keeping it real" shot!
Oh and speaking of yucking it up in the background....I love you Cody, hug-hug Auntie

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Cool, I so love the fact that you took the girls to see more of Cali than just Sacramento... I am enjoying the pics and stories thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Of course I love these pictures, we have lots of tender memories of your visit. Love, Mimi