Friday, August 29, 2008

Here are the monthly mugshots.

Can you believe that August is just about over? The girls picked out these outfits to wear today. It was only 70 degrees out yesterday but today it was 90 in the afternoon. It's that time of year when it can be cool in the morning then the afternoons are steamy. Good thing I took these pictures this morning because they did not look that cute and fresh this afternoon when they got off the school bus. Paige asked me "why don't they put air conditioning on school buses?" I told her it would cost too much and she's lucky they have heaters. Plus I think it's good for them...let them have a little taste of "the good ol days", it can only build character.

Paige said about her outfit: "I think this is a cute outfit to wear on Friday since I have art today." I guess it's her artsy bohemian outfit, anyways she looks adorable even without her shoes on.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I love the girls outfits and the mug shots are a plus! Thanks for sharing Sis! Love ya, Shann
I will try calling you tomorrow; I heard your message when we got home :)