Friday, July 04, 2008

This is how are Wednesday began...(Please excuse my scatterbrained post...I know all these post about Wed. 7-02-08 are out of order. )
If they were in order...this is how are Wednesday went, did I mention it was busy? We headed over to Bud and Debs at noon to take Joe for a walk, but first we had to take sunflower pictures. This one is a volunteer, meaning it just grew up all by itself, a self seeder so to speak. Sunflowers are Deb's favorite flowers so it couldn't have picked a better place to sprout.
Joe was thrilled to see us, he always is. He must know how much we love him. We took him for a walk to the park, it was a warm and windy.
I parked Joe under the shade of a tree while the girls played and did some swinging.

Watch out she's going to J U M P!
She jumped again but I only got the landing, and her visor flew off.

Joe tried to give me a kiss while I was taking our picture.
He's such a sweet and handsome guy.....
and the girls are crazy for him.

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Time to Post Momma Brandi!!!!

Jessica's Blog said...

Hi Brandy!
Gosh your girls are beautifull! Sounds like you had a fun day in the park. How nice! When I take Jack Pepper it's more like a day of caos in the park! lol! Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address
www.buddyandb.blogspot.com
thnks for reading my blog....i don read yours often enough....I guess I will have to add a link so I will read it more often. Anyhow, take care! Keep taking pics of those lil beauties!!!
Jessica