Monday, June 11, 2007


Paige is our Sugar Plum Fairy!

Here is Paige all ready for her dress rehearsal. I am sorry to say but these are the only photos I have of her all dolled up before the dance. We were in such a rush on the day of the show that I did not get any pictures of her with Mimi & Pop-pop. Then after the show when she was in her Jail house rock costume for tap we didn't get any pictures because as we were exiting the theater it was starting to rain. Oh well at least I have these and we have a portrait taken at the studio that I need to stop and pick up too.

I hate putting make up on my kids because it makes her look 19 instead of 9! But if you don't then the stage lights wash out their faces. I was afraid that her make up wasn't that good but she was picked to come up front when they needed an example of what the girls stage make up should look like. So that was reassuring. I guess I shouldn't worry considering I have done their make up now for 4 years. I have all the make up I use on them for the dance recital in one bag and it gets used on them twice a year for rehearsal and again for the dance show.

Paige had a fun time in the show and when we asked her if she enjoyed it she said "it went by too fast...I want to do it all again". I'm glad she had fun she has worked hard in her classes this year.






No comments: