Friday, June 01, 2007





I'm back! Please accept my excuses for being absent from my blog this past week or so. First of all a few days before my dad and Carole came to visit our hard drive in our main computer where I have all my photos stored started acting funny and making scary sounds and then I was a little busy getting ready for company...ya know getting the house "company clean". I also had a spa day on my folks the day before they arrived. Last year for my 40th b.day they got me this wonderful spa package that I had to use prior to June 17th. So I decided to use it the day before they came...that way at least I would have pretty toes! It was awesome...a facial, full body massage (heaven) a manicure and pedicure...I was glowing afterwards or at least that's what my friends at work said that night.

So here are the updates...and don't forget to check out my photo of the day blog too....lots of pictures from a fabulous week with my folks....good times, great memories and lots of love, Brandi
Pop-pop and Paige get their picture taken before Paige goes off to school.
Two of a kind...Megan and Pop-pop

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

Not to be nan nan nanna. But you were gone two weeks. two thanks for finally posting Miss Spa lady. jealous i am. yes i am.