Friday, April 22, 2011


Today's photo's from the Columbus zoo and Aquarium will start in the Australia and The Islands regions and end in the African Forest.
Enjoy your trip and please don't feed the animals!



Oh happy day...the Koala was awake! I can't ever remember seeing him when his eyes were open...and hey look he moved his arm...he's really alive! Don't ya think his ears sort of look like SOS pads?





This little Wallaby (above) sure was sweet. They look a little more delicate than the Kangaroos.

The girls were ahead of me on the trail and I noticed this roo in the background. I was shouting directions at the girls to scoot this way and that trying to get the roo to look like he was posing with them (it was kind of like herding cats) but I think it turned out pretty cute.



Is it just me or does this Kangaroo look a little like Nicolas Cage?


I was surprised that this shot of the Leopard turned out as well as it did...another shot through a dirty window!



Oh my gosh I could have stayed and watched this baby chimp all day. I was snap snap snapping have lots of cute ones of her, just wish the viewing window was clean.




Here's my sweet girl..I love taking pictures of her too especially when she's not looking. Her skin looks so soft and her cheeks are naturally rosy she could be an Ivory girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 things:

1. what is "Ivory girl" and y could i b 1

2. Again, y hasn't any1 commented but me? hello! cute animals 2 talk about!

-Paige

Anonymous said...

p.s. mom i feed your animal pics even though u told me not 2. jk.
- Paige