Wednesday, May 26, 2010


(Brittany, Paige, Olivia and Cara on Laurens back)

Paige's 12th b.day party was back on May 14th...the day after her b.day. She invited 7 friends plus Megan invited Cameron over for dinner and mini golf. Deb and I made salad and cut up watermelon and pineapple and we heated up "take and bake" Donato's pizza.
After dinner and a few pictures on the patio we loaded 10 girls in two cars and drove across town to the glow in the dark mini golf place. We lucked out and had the place all to ourselves. It was really cool...too bad that I forgot to grab the cameras.
Oh well we had fun and that's what counts. Two of the girls got hole in ones and coupons for Rita's Icee's.

So here are the pictures we snapped at home...before and after golf...and playing at the park.


Megan and Cameron enjoying their dinner


Aunt Deb having a quick bite to eat...I can't imagine getting through these parties without Aunt Deb, she's a life saver and always so much fun!


The posed shot followed by the silly shot...
back row: Olivia, Brittany, Paige, Brooke, Sydney and Megan
front row: Reilly, Cara, Lauren and Cameron



Cameron and Megan running around....in socks!






1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Great pictures Sis... I love, love, love the pictures of pioneer days!!! Some of those pictures of Meg are to absolutely die for! and the picture of you and her is going on my desk at work... I love you to the moon and back! I am so glad you got this camera, it makes my heart warm to know you will have quality pictures of your girls. Love you, Shann