Saturday, July 04, 2009


Happy 4th of July Eve...we started our celebration last night. We went out back and had some sparkler fun while waiting for Red, White and Boom to be broadcast on T.V. My favorite part of watching the show was looking over at the sofa and listening to my kids sing along with me to Lee Greenwoods "God Bless The U.S.A." I am proud of the fact that they know all the words...they both learned the song at school and have sung it in school programs. I think that says something positive about the public school they are going to.


Hey Aunt Shann Paige still has the flag necklace that you gave her and she remembers that it came from you.




We wish everyone a happy and safe July 4th weekend!

These are the two little half circle succulent planters that Deb and Bud gave me for my birthday, they came from Trader Joes. I love them they remind me of my Grandma, except her succulents were always planted in recycled containers such as colanders, old shoes etc.

No comments: