Thursday, March 12, 2009

Since it was so warm on Monday (near 60 degrees) I decided to give the dogs a bath.
Rowdy was first in the tub.



I know he looks miserable but when he's all done he feels better and gets all frisky.
I keep reminding him "everyone loves a clean dog!".



You can't tell from the picture but he loves this part getting all snuggled up in the towel for a rub down. Having the towel fluffed in the dryer doesn't hurt either.

He's almost done, some blow dryer time and then in my lap to get his nails trimmed followed by a puppy treat and he's back to being sweet clean Rowdy dog.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Awwwwww! Clean pup! Right up there next to the smell of a clean baby is the feeling of a clean pup!
Love ya Sis! The moon was big last night and I was thinking of you at 2:30 am!

Anonymous said...

Blackie is like that in the tub also. But he rolls & wiggles all over the rug after I towel dry him off. how does Rebel do?

Angie