Saturday, February 23, 2008


Here are our contraband photos from


Thursday afternoon Shann and I were out running errands. I took her to The Home Goods store (I knew she would love it) then I took her to Penzy spices (she loved that too). We stopped by Whole Foods to look around. She said theirs is about a third of the size of ours. We had fun looking around and taking photos. We made it all the way to the bakery before an employee said "You can't take photos in the store unless you are an employee." I should have told him I was a "secret shopper" hired by corporate. We thought these yellow beets were kind of pretty.
We thought of Chelsea and her tortoise Pablo when we saw these cactus leaves.

Shann was impressed with all the eggs...qail eggs up to ostrich they have them all.

Now what do you think they do with all this food? They can't possibly sale it all. I can't imagine that there are that many folks that come in and buy up all those escargot on a regular basis. Do escargot freeze well? Hmmm never really thought about that.
We did have some yummy corn and chicken chowder for lunch. It was perfect for a cold day.
We also shared a chocolate chip pecan bar, just the right amount of sweet and crunchy...yummy!
I just love their cupcakes, they make me smile! I have never bought one (I can't imagine that they are $3.99 good) but they are fun to admire.

This was the last photo that I took before we got caught. So enjoy, I probably won't be snapping anymore pictures in Whole Foods. We had fun and it makes for a silly blog post.

No comments: