Monday, November 12, 2007

A perfect weekend to sit in front of the fire with a good book.....We had a quiet weekend. Mike was recovering from a cold. Paige came home from school feeling tired and running a fever on Friday. We just sort of laid low. Mike and the girls hung out at home and watched t.v. I built a fire in the fireplace when I got home from work on Sat. The Buckeyes lost to Illinois so that was a bummer and then it rained almost all day Sunday. A good weekend to snuggle in. Paige was feeling better on Sunday so she went to her dance practice for the "Nutty Nutcracker". They get their costumes next week. That will be fun.

I had a nice chat with my sister on Saturday evening it was nice to hear her voice.

Well that is all from here, I need to go get some sheets in the laundry, and I promised the kids I would bake cookies today. I am also going to get my flu shot later today. I do not want to get sick this winter if I can help it.

Have a great week, love and hugs from Ohio!
or a warm pup in a purple beanbag!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

It was good to hear your voice too... I like the new background here too... That fireplace looks toasty for reading and curling up... Love ya, Shann