Friday, September 07, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Fifty Nine


{Featured Flickr Feast by bootload}

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel? Redundant (deja vu)

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn? Pumpkin picking/carving with my kids! Seeing all the kids in their Halloween costumes, cool clear nights, bright brilliant days and the amazing colors of the leaves on the trees.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online? No, only good ones!

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily. Hugs from Paige and Megan, Knowing that I have a great husband, playing with my pups Rowdy and Rebel.

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without? My Swiffer Wet Jet Mop...I used to hate mopping but now it is much easier!

No comments: