Sunday, December 19, 2010


The girls and I enjoyed one of our Christmas gifts today. We went to the afternoon show of BalletMet's Nutcraker. It was a fun way to kick off the girls winter break. This was their first time seeing the big ballet and they were very impressed by the special effects, costumes and the incredible sets. I think they are the perfect ages to enjoy the show and appreciate all of the hard work that a show like that takes.
We had a magical day!


Before we headed off to see the show I had Mike snap a few picture us in our festive attire.




A quick photo before we went into the theater for the show. Those were nice smiles considering we had just walked 2 blocks and it was about 25 degrees outside.


After the show I took the girls over to the main branch of the library to see the winter train display. I had seen it last year while I was there to pick up my sisters gift. I knew that they would get a kick out of it. We also picked up a few books for Paige so she could do some reading over winter break.





Paige snapped this picture of Megan. They each had a point and shoot camera and they had a ball snapping photos.





It was my idea to pose Oliver and Scout in the flowers for their portrait.


Her new earrings match her pretty green coat perfectly!


I love this areal view taken from the stairway.


I think Megan took this picture of me waving to her as she stood on the staircase above the trains.


Megan was sporting her fancy handbag that Mimi got her a few years ago. She always gets lots of complements when she carries it.


Jasper and Murphy posed for their portrait too.

No comments: