Sunday, April 11, 2010



Bear with me as we do a little back tracking and catching up from Easter weekend.




Easter Egg Dyeing 101

Start with hard boiled eggs( unless you are a prankster like my dad and you want to trick a 5 year old into cracking an uncooked egg on his head.).
I make my kids wear their tie dyed shirts...that way you don't have to worry about getting stains...hey what's a little more color on a tie dyed shirt?
Cover the table with newspaper (duh!)....and get dyeing.



Paige tried out the tie dyeing kit...it was a little messy but made bright eggs. Oh and when I was peeling them to make deviled eggs the dye came off all over my hands.


Paige and Megan with the colored eggs...they turned out bright and beautiful...just like my girls.

Oh and we always pick out our favorite two eggs to show off, one of our silly traditions.

No comments: