Friday, July 31, 2009


Gosh I just can't seem to get caught up posting in a timely manner...maybe it has something to do with our crazy summer schedule. So these pictures were taken last Friday evening when Paige, Megan and I went to "Jungle Jack's Landing" with Sydney and her family and friends to celebrate her 8th b.day. They needed me to go along so they would have enough drivers to get the kids there and to have enough adults to help watch the kids and ride with them too.
I managed to get this cute shot of Megan on the bumper cars. She looks pretty fierce!


I almost missed Paige as she swung around on the "Gibbon Swings" above.

Then in this shot below I have the back of Megan but what I really love is Delaney and Shae are holding hands in front of Megan, oh and the sky is the perfect shade of blue.




I like the picture above, we are riding in a parrot swing and you can steer a fin to make the car tilt. That is why you can see cement below us, I also like seeing my kids profiles in photos too. It's not always about the straight on smile just right pose.



Hey there's Megan a few cars ahead!




Miss Drama Face above...she's really looking frightened!
Then in the picture below is the "I am so tired of getting my picture taken ALREADY!" face that she has perfected!


No comments: