Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Megan and Cameron
B.F.F.

(BEST FRIENDS FOREVER)

I love these two girls so much. Only one of them is really mine the other one is borrowed from a good friend. These two have been best friends for about 6 years (they are only 7 1/2) so for most of their lives. They play together so well, they NEVER fight or disagree. They go to the same school but so far they have not shared a classroom, so recess time is special. They always greet each other with hugs and smiles. Megan is a pretty social girl with lots of friends but her true best friend will always be Cameron.

I love how I can come in and take photos of them and they just keep playing until I ask them to turn around. They were playing "Hotel for Dogs" (like the movie).


The other day I was thinking about moving that big ol doll house out of the bonus room. Then these two come in and play with it for hours.... think it will stay a while longer.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Thanks for sharing such sweet friendship... I love the fact that they enjoy that little house so much... My favorite picture is the last one of them sitting in front of it...
Love you Sis to the moon and back! Shann